Division 1 : Studies and applied research :
- Building and developing evaluation and piloting instruments to initiate and drive change
- Design for that purpose the related models and indicators
- Understanding and evaluating the logic and efficiency of food and agricultural policies around the world to identify evolution paths ;
Division 2 : Thinking and conceiving strategies for change
- Analysing strategic political stakes by taking into account the different dimensions of the agricultural and food sectors : growth, competitiveness, power balances, food security and sovereignty, the environment and consumer satisfaction ;
- Conceiving tomorrow’s strategies for companies, sectors and States ;
- Building development projects (line of business and/or companies), reform projects (legislative or regulatory), and projects for the evolution of international negotiations.
Division 3 : Influence and public representation
- Pinpointing the interests, strengths and weaknesses of political, economic and influential actors (NGOs, media…) operating in the food and agricultural fields
- Implementing multidimensional influence actions (political, administrations, NGOs, media, social networks…) ;
- Creating influence vectors and identifying those driving change (articles, stands, auditions, conferences, social networks)
Division 4 : Initial and continuous training
- Through in particular a support and a participation in the teaching and research chair at AgroParisTech on agricultural cooperatives and compared agricultural policies.
- Participating to the renewal of teaching programs in rural and agricultural economy ;
- Being present in teaching programs on agriculture for the different political, professional, administration and economic actors.